Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Date Night

This past Friday night Mike and I hit the town for some date night fun! We ate at Villa Montez- the location that Mike had proposed 6 1/2 years prior (when it was The Mansion on the Hill). It brought back fun memories and the food was amazing:) After dinner we drove around looking at houses and then went to TARGET (a man after my heart)!!! Then to see the Dark Knight :( Okay, I am glad that I went to see this with him b/c he loved it and we normally go to see "chick flicks" that I want to, but this movie was disturbing. I cannot get the jokers scary face out of my mind. Ahhh. Anyway, we had a great time just the two of us...much thanks to Grammy and Grampy!

2 comments:

Hannah E. said...

You look gorgeous!

Heather said...

I agree with Hannah, you look simply marvelous!! So glad you both had a fun night out together.